Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wives Submit To Your Husbands


Ladies, please don't find this offensive. To Submit is to Love. God submitted to Jesus by answering His every request. Jesus submitted to God in obedience. The Holy Spirit submits to the Father and Son. To submit in love is the greatest love there is!

Where the problem comes in and the question to be asked, is: "WHO" are you submitting to?" Submission should be to one who is WORTHY of being submitted to. Submission opens up your vulnerability and should only be given to one who truly understands how to love, cherish, respect and treat it with gentleness, kindness and honesty. In simple terms, don't submit to just anyone! To submit to a JERK will only leave you laying on the floor with "WELCOME" written on your forehead.

I'll tell you like this: When my wife first said that a good relationship is 50/50, with both people putting effort into a union, I corrected her instantly. A true and worthwhile relationship happens when both parties put in 100%! When I look out for your best interest and feelings 100%, and you do the same for me, it's heaven on earth.

So yes, my wife submits and I love her for it.....but I also submit to her and she feels loved, safe and respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment